Mergers & Acquisitions
As with many businesses, the day may come when there is a need for a Mergers & Acquisitions transaction ... perhaps as a result of a change in business climate, management retirement considerations, business succession planning, a decision to pursue other business interests, or simply due to a change in long range plans for the company.
When considering a Merger, Acquisition, company Sale, subsidiary Divesture or a Private Equity Investment, one will, no doubt, ask at least these five very important questions:
1. "How much is the company really worth and how can one determine the value?"
2. "Is it possible to create a marketing program that will attract the most qualified M&A candidates and investors, yet allow us to keep the matter absolutely confidential?"
3. "Will we have enough time and expertise to find a buyer, negotiate the deal, facilitate the transaction, negotiate terms, create the financial structure and continue to run and grow our business until closing?"
4. "What strategies can be employed now, to increase the value of the business?"
5. "What are the important legal, tax and structural implications which one should be aware of and need to discuss with our M&A Advisory Firm and other advisors?"
Those are tough questions. How successful and profitable a merger, acquisition, sale, divesture or private investment is will depend on the answers to these, and many other questions. You could attempt to answer them on your own, without the guidance of a professional, experienced, M&A Advisory Firm. Beware of the pitfalls...insufficient time, objectivity and lack of expertise can be very costly...
or, you could retain an experienced, professional, Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Firm - a Firm with Regional, National and International reach. And that means only one thing...
You will want to contact the M&A Advisory professionals at The Business Brokerage Group, Inc. (BBG). For almost a quarter century, BBG has specialized exclusively in helping Clients:
1) value and sell their companies - (VALUATION)
2) divest subsidiaries or divisions - (DIVESTURE)
3) develop strategies to merge with, or
4) acquire another company - (MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS)
5) find needed private investment capital - (PRIVATE INVESTMENT)
BBG advises privately held and publicly traded firms, and BBG can help your firm as we have helped so many others with their M&A transaction - and do it faster, and more profitably.